One of the most common ingredients for the most home remedies happens to Apple Cider Vinegar. It has a wide range of uses, starting from cooking to medicine. While the traditional methods claim it to be a reliever of a wide range of health complaints, researchers seem to confirm its antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
Evidence suggests that apple cider vinegar also possibly has several health benefits, which includes helping in weight loss, lowering cholesterol levels, lowering blood sugar levels while helping you out with the symptoms of diabetes.
So, how can you get more apple cider vinegar in your everyday life? Well, it is simple, but you have to read on to know-how.
Solve your digestion problems with Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix the liquid apple cider with a bit of Dijon mustard in a pan.
- If you want, you can add olive oil to the mixture. Add it to your favourite mix of vegetables.
Enjoying vegetables with apple cider vinegar dressing is a double bonus for your digestion as both of them are rich in fibres and probiotics, boosting your digestive health and solving your common digestive issues.
Helps you get a grip over your appetite.
- Smaller Dose: Add 15 millilitres of Apple Cider Vinegar in 500 ml of water. Drink this mix every day for 12 weeks.
- Larger Amount: Add 30 millilitres of Apple Cider Vinegar in 500ml of water. Drink this mix every day for 12 weeks.
Apple Cider Vinegar helps with fat storage as it contains acetic acid. Most researchers claim that apple cider vinegar suppresses the brain that controls appetite, so this makes you feel full, making you eat less. With a lower intake of calories, you start losing weight.
Instant boost of energy
- In a glass of water, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, two tablespoons of lemon juice, along with one tablespoon of cinnamon with a bit of cayenne pepper.
This gives you your required amount of energy and might also help you hold yourself back from reaching out for an energy drink that contains complex carbohydrates for your body to break down.
Treat Sore Throat With Apple Cider
- To make a throat tonic, take a large mug of warm water and add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar along with two tablespoons of honey.
- If you want a throat tonic that tastes good, you can make ginger tea with one or two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar along with honey and coconut oil.
- For treatment and to get relief, you can make a gargle solution. Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar along with warm saltwater. Gargle with this solution two to three times a day. Try not to swallow.
Many researchers claim that apple cider vinegar helps in fighting bacteria that develop infections in the throat. So making your tonic by adding honey to the solution will help you suppress coughs as honey provides a coating to your throat and soothes it.
Having apple cider vinegar as tasty gummies.
To make things easy, you can also take apple cider vinegar gummies regularly. This will significantly improve your health and also help you enjoy a better immune system to protect you from infections, cases of flu and sore throat. This is a much easier way to enjoy the benefits of apple cider vinegar and prevent illnesses from happening. After all, prevention is better than cure.